Canara Bank Bharti 2020
Canara Bank Recruitment 2020. Canara Bank issued Advertisement Under Canara Bank Bharti 2020 for Administrators, Experts, Developers / Programmers, SOC Analysts, Managers, Cost Accountants, Chartered Accountants, Information Security Analysts, Ethical Hackers and Payment Examiners, Cyber Forensic Analysts, Data Mining Experts, Data Analysts, Senior Managers 220 Job Vacancies.
Applications is inviting from Qualified and Interested Applicants. Job seekers can send their application by online. Closing date to apply is December 15, 2020.
Read Complete Details Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, Important Dates and Selection Criteria Regarding Canara Bank Recruitment 2020 on majhinaukrii.com.
Candidates are requested to read the advertisement carefully before applying to Ensure all information About Canara Bank Bharti 2020.
Canara Bank Bharti Overview
|Organization Name||Canara bank|
|Vacancies Name||Administrator, Expert, Developer / Programmer, SOC Analyst, Manager, Cost Accountant, Chartered Accountant, Information Security Analyst, Ethical Hackers & Payment Examiner, Cyber Forensic Analyst, Data Mining Expert, Data Analyst, Senior Manager.|
|Total No. Of Posts||220|
|Location Of Employment||India|
Canara Bank Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
|Start Date To Apply||25 Nov. 2020|
|Closing Date of Application||15 December 2020|
Selection Process According to applicants Educational Qualification and Interview.
Canara Bank Bharti Fee Details
- Open / OBC Rs.600 / Rs.
- Backward Class / PWBD 100 / – Rs.
Educational Qualification for Canara Bank Job Vacancy 2020
- Specialist Officer: B.E / B.Tech/M.E / M.Tech or equivalent or MCA (Backward Class / PWBD: 55% marks) in Computer Science / Computer Technology / Computer / IT / Information Science with 60% marks.
- Specialist Officer: LLB / CA / MBA (Finance) / MMS (Finance) / BE / B.Tech/ME / M.Tech or equivalent or MCA / BA in Computer Science⁸ / Computer Technology / Computer / IT / Information Science with 60% marks / MA / B.Sc / M.Sc (Mathematics / Statistics / Economics) (Backward Class / PWBD: 55% marks). + 02 years experience.
- Manager: Degree / Post Graduate Degree + 02 years experience in any branch.
- Senior Manager: Degree / Post Graduate Degree in any branch + 05 years experience.
Join Us For Latest Job Updates
- Specialist Officer – 20 to 30 years.
- Backward Classes – 05 years Exclusion. OBC: 03 years Exclusion.
- Specialist Officer – 22 to 35 years.
- Manager Senior Manager – 25 to 35 years.
Canara Bank Job Vacancy 2020 Important Links
Online Apply – Click Here
Pdf Notification – Click Here
For more information, please read the PDF advertisement provided.